Submission Preparation Requirements
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission hasn't been published before and isn't being considered by another journal.
The file for submission is in Microsoft Word format (DOC, DOCX).
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic standards specified in the Guide for Authors.
- The guidelines under Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed if the submission is for a peer-reviewed part of the journal.
- In the "Suggested Reviewers" box, suggest at least 2 possible reviewers for this submission. People who are qualified to examine the work you have submitted should be suggested reviewers. The proposed reviewers cannot have been engaged in the creation of the paper and cannot be current, recent, or significant colleagues of yours. The reviewers and the authors cannot both be affiliated with the same organization.
- The author(s) affirm that the information behind this study's conclusions is contained in the article and/or its supplemental materials. Otherwise, the corresponding author can provide data upon request that supports the study's conclusions.
- The author(s) attest that the paper fully discloses any potential conflicts of interest.
- All those designated as authors meet all four criteria for authorship, and all those who meet the four criteria are identified as authors. Those who do not meet all four criteria are acknowledged.
- Author contribution has been stated in the declaration section. All authors are accountable for all sections of the manuscript and declare that it is written originally and there is no data fabrication; data falsification including deceptive manipulation of images and plagiarism.
- Using artificial intelligence (AI) in any aspect of the work such as summarizing articles, writing essays, creating images, and preparing presentation drafts is declared.
- The authors confirm that they have mentioned all the organizations that funded their research in the declaration section of the submitted manuscript, including grant numbers where appropriate.
- Author(s) guarantee that data of the study are available for at least 10 years and will be provided if anyone needs them.
- As an ethical requirement, author(s) certify that the present research study: A) Is in agreement with the regulations of their institution(s) and generally accepted guidelines governing such work; B) Contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right; C) Is free of any obscene, indecent, libelous, or otherwise unlawful material.
- The mentioned authors have contributed significantly to the article, the author(s) affirm, and they have read and approved the submitted manuscript's final draft. The manuscript also contains a contribution declaration from the author. Please be aware that once a paper has been accepted, authorship cannot be changed. All authors as well as the editorial office must consent to any change in authorship following the first submission.
- Uploading a Manuscript without authors' names and title page (which is required), a cover letter, and additional supporting documents should be done in submission.
- Articles can only be withdrawn before their acceptance, except in cases that contain errors or have been accidentally submitted twice.
- I do realize that I cannot withdraw my manuscript while it is under peer review unless that round of peer review has exceeded 6 weeks.
Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Nursing Reports in Clinical Practice?
Go To Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go To Registration
Registration and login are required to submit manuscripts online and check the current submissions' status.